Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF!

This evening I am attending an arena football game with my husband and another couple.  They are close friends and texted my husband last night to see if we wanted to go.

For me, it's about getting out.  I immediately say yes to any invitation.  Especially if it's a new an exciting prospect.  But arena football?  What will I be getting myself into?

Don't get me wrong.  I absolutely love football.  I am a faithful fan of our local NFL team.  I'm not sure how arena football differs.  My husband says that "it's just football, but inside."  We'll see.  It doesn't really matter either way.  I figure that we will have a blast because of the company.  The other couple is really fun. 

I wonder if we should paint our faces or something...

Squeezing the football and ready for some fun!
Peace and love.  Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Squeeze Away!