Saturday, April 16, 2011

Severe Weather

Well, I thought Spring was upon us but I was wrong.  In one week, it will be Easter and almost May.  I thought by now we would be into a full fledged spring, but to no avail.  Today is rainy, cold and miserable.

Some of my friends have had snow today within the United States, associated with the same system that will be affecting us tonight.  Today was bad enough.  Cold, damp and Yuck!  We have just entered the time period with flood warnings and wind advisories for our area.  I wonder if I should light candles.  Will the power stay on?  Every time I prepare for this, it seems that nothing happens.  It's when I don't plan ahead,  trouble happens. 

At least if the power goes out, I have a cell phone to call the electric company to inform them that I NEED electricity.  What did we do, before cell phones?  We sat and hoped for the best.  Well, we aren't doing that anymore.  Impatient people that we happen to be!

Squeezing every bit of electricity!
Peace and love.  Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Squeeze Away!