I am in the middle of planning Easter dinner for my family which I have graciously offered to have at our house. The only item that I have definitively included in the menu is Banana Rum Cake.
Our daughter is a vegetarian, so I always have to have at least one dish with no meat. When I hosted Thanksgiving this past year, we had a Tofurky, which to my surprise, everyone seemed to enjoy. Even my daughter said she would like it again next year. For Christmas brunch, I make a delicious salmon and egg casserole. It is always a big hit.
This is the first time in ages that we will be home for Easter. Usually we visit my parents and go out to eat.
Years ago, I would buy a spiral ham and have all the sides. We have become limited eaters, so now I look for more progressive menus. Ones that are not as traditional but have unique and great flavors. So I am looking for those types of suggestions.
I will scour the Internet for ideas first and then hit the stores. Hoping by this weekend, I will know.
Squeezing the foodies for ideas.
Peace and love. Until tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Squeeze Away!