Saturday, April 2, 2011

Driving Habits

Today was errand day.  We got so much accomplished.  Almost did too much running around, with the price of gas at it's highest in a long time. 

In any case, on errand days, we spend much time in the car.  I am always the passenger and I love it.  I enjoy looking  around at the scenery and signs while driving.  But, one thing I never do is look at the person in the car next to me.  I very rarely every look in another car.  But today, I thought that I would look at every person we passed.  Do you know that almost every person, was already looking at me when I turned my head?   Mind you, most of these people were not passengers, but drivers. Why?

The people that were not looking at me, were on the phone, talking away about stuff that could wait, I'm sure, until a safer time.  I am very perplexed about people's curiosity and behaviors.  Sometimes I wish I could read the other persons mind and know what they were thinking when they saw me.  Wouldn't that be a hoot!

Squeezing the drivers that find me so interesting!
Peace and love.  Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Squeeze Away!