We are in the process of remodeling our bathroom and it is pretty much gutted. The only thing that is left is the toilet, which is still functional for now. We have purchased almost all of the big items; including the tile for the floor and the walls and even some of the smaller accessories. We have yet to purchase the new bathtub.
We have been shopping for about six weeks now. I never thought that there could be this many choices of tubs. We started out looking at whirlpool tubs. They are more expensive, but that is not the reason we decided against them. It was the reviews that we read online. They were horrible. Pumps giving out, jets and pipes leaking after just a couple of months and unhappy purchasers have steered us clear of them.
So we thought, OK, let's just get a simple bathtub. We don't even need a custom color; just a nice white tub. Oh my goodness! As soon as I think find something that I like, there is a feature that makes me change my mind. Between the gravel-like non-slip surfaces, and the poorly coated porcelain, and the smaller bathing areas, I don't know what we will do. I never thought that it would be this difficult. We have been to every home place in the area.
I've scoured the Internet for help too and found none. Our best choices are at the local home improvement stores. So we continue to look. At this rate, I think that there will be new models coming out soon and maybe we will like one of them.
If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them. Help!
Squeezing the "features" of all new bathtubs.
Peace and love. Until tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Squeeze Away!