Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 5

Good afternoon to all my fellow squeezers!  Today our son went back to college from spring break.  He and his girlfriend decided to split after several years of dating.  I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.  Time will tell.
Yesterday, we went shopping.  Our son is going to a semi formal in a couple of weeks and did not have a suit.  Ironically, a circular came from Kohl's last weekend running a sale on men's suits.  Also, our daughter's birthday is coming in May, so I've been trying to get a start on her gifts.  In addition to the circular, I received a 30% off discount on everything I purchase.  How lucky is that?

So I really squeezed yesterday!

We got our son a suit, tie and dress shirt; oh and a fedora.  I never thought that he would were one, but he has changed very much since college began in September and he is more carefree; it also look fabulous on him.  We also got our daughter a new headband and two tops.  I got a new necklace and a new Vera Wang purse.  I have been looking for a while and I love this one.  So the final bill was $138.00. 
Shouldn't that be a savings record or something?  The total saving was $367.00. 

A very good squeeze of the day!
Peace and love. until tomorrow...  We've sprung forward, so the days will be longer and the weather will be warmer!  Fantastico!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Squeeze Away!