Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 4

OVERCOME THE NOTION THAT YOU MUST BE REGULAR. IT ROBS YOU OF THE CHANCE TO BE EXTRAORDINARY. - Uta Hagen

Good morning.  A friend of mine reminded me of this today!  It's a great way to start my day. 

A positive thought goes a long way.  Time is such a precious element of life.  Probably the most valuable!  Why do I waste so much of it worrying?  I guess society has programmed me to think about "stuff" all the time.  Last night I watched a movie about the end of the world; "2012". 

What if the world would end in 2012?  Seems so simple.  Stop worrying and start living!  I think it's probably similar to if a doctor told me that I had a fatal illness.  I would look at life so differently.  So today my goal is to live every second as if it were invaluable.  Ironically I lose a hour tonight because of daylight savings, so all the more reason to Squeeze the Day!
Peace and love.  Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Squeeze Away!