Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 3

Good afternoon!  Yesterday's weigh-in proved to be very good news. I lost 3 pounds this past week.  I'm not going to say that this blog was the cause for such success.  That credit will take some time to be earned. 

And now for another thought about money.  A couple of months ago I began watching several stocks; thinking that this might be a way of increasing our money supply.  I heard that statistically woman are much better investors than men. 
I have had stocks in the past, so I am not new to the stock trading world.  Although most of our stocks are in a retirement fund, I do have some money in a personal fund.  I would like to be able to trade with confidence and have made some "practice" trades and have done very well.  (I didn't actually buy and sell the stocks, I just pretended.  I am chicken little, or so I like to call myself.)  So, when will I get the courage to make a trade?  Soon I hope....I will keep you in the loop.
Squeezing the day with a smile! 
Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Squeeze Away!