Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 2

Part of my new "self" is a desire to lose these pesky 30 pounds I've been carrying for the last 20 years.  I now believe that stress is a sponge of everthing.  It wants to hold on to everything and anything in it's path.  I have always exercised, usually four times a week or more for about 40 minutes each.  Within the last year, it seem like the stress has gotten higher and the number on the scale has increased as well. 
A correlation?  I say, it's gotta be!

OK, so yesterday I switched up my exercise routine.  Exercise: The natural high and good mood inducer! JUST DO IT!

 Instead of only going one mile on the treadmill, I went 1.75 miles.  Wahoo!  Still did my weight lifting sets and squats, but I definitely notice a difference in my buttocks area today.  I am participating in Dr. Oz 11 week challenge, BUT in order for ME to reach my goal, I'm on the "16 week Challenge".   Today is my check in day, so we'll see later how this week went.  I started this in January and have lost 8 pounds.  I guess that's pretty good but I've been stuck the last couple of weeks.  Hoping that less stress will up my chances of success. 
And the beat goes on!  Still squeezing the day!  Not going to give up. 
Until tomorrow!  Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Squeeze Away!