Today is the first day of the rest of my life....sounds so cliche, but I decided to start writing my thoughts as a way to purge my inner demons.
I have been thinking about this for a long time. My life seems less than perfect to me, although I am sure that everyone around me thinks otherwise. This is about me; no one else. I have come to the conclusion that I am in charge of my own destiny and as soon as I start living that way, I will become a more centered, happier person.
I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, cousin, aunt, daughter in law, sister in law and friend....
My life is full of the same concerns that all women have; but are mostly centered around money. Anyone that says that money doesn't buy happiness, doesn't know me.
"Money will ruin your life." LOL, really? Who's buying that load of cr**?
Most of my daily thoughts are consumed by finances...but first a little back round to understand why this is so...
My better half and I have been unemployed for about a year; more on that story to come in future posts. We have two children; 19 and 16. One is a freshman at a very expensive university on a generous scholarship, but still has about a $14,000 loan this year. Our 16 year old is a junior in high school and researching colleges. Can you say, STRESS!
So that is a rough sketch of IT in a nutshell; my life!
Starting today, "IT" will become less stressful and more about living....
I am planning on Squeezing the Day! Every Day!
Until tomorrow......Peace and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Squeeze Away!