Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Changing Exercise Routines Hurts

Good morning to all my fellow Squeezers!  Yesterday, I decided that I needed to "switch up" my exercise routine to something different.  Apparently, my treadmill and weight routine is not working.

I decided to "on demand" a routine from television.  I found one that was entitled, "Lose 10 Pounds Fast".  I completed the 20 minute routine, which was difficult in some parts, because I am not good at lunges, but I didn't feel like I got a really good workout in the end.

Well, let me tell you...today I am quite sore.  I am very surprised, because I used lighter weights that I had been using previously, and my legs are killing me.  My chest muscles are actually sore to touch.  I guess using different muscles is good. 

There were several routines in the same series, so today I will try a different one.  Hopefully this will make the difference.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Squeezing the pounds away.
Peace and love.  Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Squeeze Away!