Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 15

Flexibility...Yes, during my exercise routine, I stretch.  Not very far, but I try.  I've never been very flexible except when I was much younger and I was participating heavily in gymnastics.  Even then, it seemed to take me extra effort to achieve the bendy positions that all the other girls did effortlessly.  And thinking back, I remembered how good it felt to extend further and further. 

I have been stretching pretty faithfully now for about five years.  My neighbor got me interested in it when she took me to a yoga class.  I had a really good time, but realized that I was severely stiff.  So ever since then, I have tried, with little success to increase my limberness.  I will continue to try.

So yesterday as I was thinking about flexibility, I wondered if somehow my lack of physical flexibility had any correlation with my inability to be flexible in other ways.  I have always been very specific about how I would like things done and how they should be.  I am a virgo who needs all her ducks in a row.  I need constant consistancy in life.  Some sympatico, fluidity.  Could they be related?  I say that today I will try to be more flexible, physically and in every aspect life.  I will not get upset if things get askew.  I will stretch further to accomodate others and myself. 

Hoping to squeeze my toes effortlessly soon!  Squeezing stress out!
Peace and love.  Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Squeeze Away!