Today is the first day of spring. I am very excited as I love warm, even hot weather. The days are getting much longer which means summer is that much closer. Summer reminds me of vacations, leisurely outings and fun times. We grilled hamburgers this weekend for the first time in what seems like forever.
Why do some prefer warm/hot weather? What makes a person live in the coldest of climates? It's hard for me to understand this, but because I feel so strongly about warm weather, I have to remind myself, that we are all individuals and everyone has their own preferences. Different strokes for different folks.
Do people perceive weather differently? Of course they do. What seems just a warm summer day to me, might seem like an oven to others. And definitely, what seems like a cool, crisp day to some, seems like the frigid arctic to me. I've never been to the arctic and don't care to visit. I feel as though I know what it would be like.
So on this first day of spring, I think that most people would agree that the sunshine is beautiful. It's not too hot and not too cool. We all love the signs of new life on our prized gardens and the longer days for more accomplishments. Thank you spring, for breathing new life in our brown, dormant world.
Squeezing the sun to the max!
Peace and love. Until tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Squeeze Away!